Empathy, affection, and sociability enhancement
Empathy, affection, and sociability enhancement can be described as the experience of a perspective which is dominated by intense feelings of compassion, talkativeness, and happiness. The experience of this effect creates a wide range of subjective changes to a person's perception of their feelings towards other people and themselves. These are described and documented in the list below:
- Increased sociability and the feeling that communication is easier and more natural.
- Increased urge to communicate or express one's affectionate feelings towards others, even if they happen to be strangers.
- Increased feelings of empathy, love, and connection with others.
- Increased motivation to resolve social conflicts and improve interpersonal relationships.
- Decreased negative emotions and mental states such as stress, anxiety, fear, and paranoia.
- Decreased insecurity, defensiveness, and fear of emotional injury or lack of acceptance from others.
- Decreased irritability, aggression, anger, and jealousy.
Empathy, affection, and sociability enhancement is often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as stimulation, personal bias suppression, motivation enhancement, and anxiety suppression. It is most commonly induced under the influence of moderate dosages of entactogenic compounds such as MDMA, 4-FA, and 2C-B. However, it can also subtly occur to a much lesser extent under the influence of GABAergic depressants, and certain stimulants.
Compounds which may cause this effect commonly include:
1,4-Butanediol, 25B-NBOH, 25C-NBOH, 25C-NBOMe, 25D-NBOMe, 25I-NBOH, 25I-NBOMe, 25N-NBOMe, 2C-B, 2C-B-FLY, 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-I, 3-FEA, 3-MMC, 3C-E, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-DiPT, 4-FA, 4-FMA, 4F-EPH, 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 5-MeO-MiPT, 6-APB, 6-APDB, Alcohol, Aniracetam, Ayahuasca, Bromo-DragonFLY, Butylone, DOB, DOC, DOI, DOM, Ephenidine, Ethylone, Ethylphenidate, F-Phenibut, GBL, GHB, MDA, MDAI, MDEA, MDMA, MDPV, MET, Mephedrone, Mescaline, Methamphetamine, Methylone, NEP, Phenibut, Pregabalin, Psilocin, Psilocybin mushrooms, TMA-2, TMA-6, Tramadol, ΑMT
- Cognitive effects
- Emotionality suppression
- Increased sense of humor
Documentation written by Josie Kins