This page is going to be used as an ongoing collection of notes and tasks. I will use it to help keep track of what needs to be done while this project is still under construction.
General index stuff
- continue proofreading and improving EVERY SINGLE COMPONENT. Visual, Auditory, Disconnective, Multisensory, Cognitive, Physical, Side effects,
- add as much consistency for descriptions as possible. for example in the first sentence, within introductions to leveling systems, sentences introducing levels themselves, content across inter-related components etc
- define exactly what constitutes a multisensory effect vs a specific sensory effect for the hallucinatory states category
- complete the list category pages for the various types of physical effects and side effects. make sure they have comprehensive defintions/introductions
- keep an eye on the suggestions found here
- change transpersonal states from "perceptions of XYZ" back to "feelings of XYS" because its more simplistic and understandable
- change effect names to singular titles, (auditory hallucinations, etc)
- add descriptions for effect type category tag pages
- after all of this, move onto lucid dreaming pages, meditation, tulpas, etc
- Specific effect improvements
- add visual styles subsection and history/culture subsection for autonomous entities
- write a universal intro for style variation sections which explain what style variations are
- make 8a/8b a bit clearer that its original observation / interpretation of the project and not based on external documentation
- mention that delusions can spread between multiple individuals in social settings on delusions article
- ensure the impact of mood is mentioned within hallucinatory components
- mention that frame rate supression can become so laggy that it lierally pauses, happens sometimes on nitrous
- text replace environmental geometry to environmental patterning
- mention in symmetrical texture repetition analysis that it might not just be peripheral vision being filled in but also textures just generally building on top of themselves
- add olfactory enhancement
- split auditory hallucinations into internal and external auditory hallucinations, the current article just documents external without mentioning internal.
- visual flipping as an effect, when your vision mirrors or flips upside down, common on nitrous and dissos at very high doses
- potential new transpersonal states: feelings of absurdism, cosmic realizations
Description terminology examples
add as much consistency for descriptions as possible. for example in the first sentence, within introductions to leveling systems, sentences introducing levels themselves, content across inter-related components etc
- Pre-levelling system into - XYZ can be broken down into 4 basic levels of complexity and visual intensity. These are described and documented below:
- drugs this effect occurs on: The experience of this effect is nearly universal under the influence of psys/dissos/dels/etc such as ABC, 123 and XYZ.
fractal geometry notes
Fractals in nature usually manifest themselves in situations where energy expenditure or another constraining variable is optimized to follow a path of minimum resistance. It seems plausible that visual geometry could be fractal in nature from either congitive computing expenditure or even electric signalling being optimized.